Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to shboomer's message

my view. The most important post last night was of shboomer. Almost 2 million shares exercisable within 60 days of aug 15. NOT 90 days or 6 months. Someone feels very confident something is going to happen very very soon. Someone has to come up with the cash for these options. Price not sure of and to whom. I assume for cliff??? Could this be a thank you and an exit compensation? Some extra money the last quarter to help pay for these? I do not not know and do not wish to influence others. One thing I feel comfortable with is the itc beginning an investigation. Does anyone think that they are not 99% sure of what they are doing. Last. How long does anyone think we are going to be allowed to pluck away at 95% of the processor market and they go after the manufacturers, when they all sign up? today would be a good day to add some stock my view! Sure someone will correct me.

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message