Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I'm not sure why you continue to place emphasis on what I, or anyone else in this forum, think about whether the current situation appears "promising". What I think is or isn't "promising", along with a dollar bill, might buy you a cup of coffee in a cheap enough diner.

As I've said scores of times in the past, I contine to hold my remaining shares because I don't need to sell them. I sold enough back in early 2006 to put myself in a position where I cannot lose my original investment, and, while I certainly haven't enjoyed watching my profit virtually disappear, I'm content to wait things out. That's it --- nothing more, nothing less.

I would suggest you would do much better to concentrate on the objective aspects of our current situation, such as the Markman ruling and its consequences, than to be concerned about why various people on a message board have decided not to sell their shares. People do what they do for a myriad number of reasons based on their personal situations, and in the end, it matters not one iota whether you or anyone else can figure out the inclinations of others.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message