Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Randolermo's message

Have you ever seen a beautiful Sea Gull. Well I have. They are not the ones that hang around the fast food joints or clam shacks for some leftovers, they are the ones that fly high above the rest. Miles above the clouds. They're not there for the pickings. They go on their own, they see their catch and from up above they dive from 100's of feet in the air and they get their catch. They may have to wait longer than the vultures of the Sea Gull community, but it is worth it once they get their fill. Well folks I don't post on here very often, maybe three times in six years of following PTSC and I am always ammused by most of the posts. The fact of the matter is we are in this because we want to be that beautiful Sea Gull that gets their catch in the deep ocean waters, but we are lost right now, far away from land. I have 100's of thousands of shares vested in this company and I'm not scared one bit. I am not a psychic and never said I was, but I can tell you one thing my litlle Sea Gull friends, there is only one reason I added more shares yesterday to my portfolio in my ROTH IRA. It's because I'm waiting for this to be played out and you will all remember the next Sea Gull you see and you will all thank me because I was right all along. That's right, I will continue to invest and when the Markman ruling comes through, look up in the sky if you live near an Ocean and if you don't, find one because I know what's going to happen. I'll have my fill with a big smile on my face. Take care and GO BRUINS! Next post will be after the Bruins win the Stanley Cup... and I said I wasn't a psychic. Learn from the mistakes of others because you'll never be able to make them all yourself in a lifetime. All the way for PTSC.

Please login to post a reply
City
Boston
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/16/2008
Social Links
Private Message