Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to theInformer's message

I don't know that Apple is completely finished or not. They would not speak in depth(at all) about it. Furthermore when Leckrone was asked about licensing the MMP and explaining the tier system he explained the advantages of 1 time licensing versus on going royalties. Basically the accounting aspect and expense of paying the auditors and so forth. He did say something that I was planning to clarify about the MMP but time ran out. His words were the "vast majority" are one time license fees. Leckrone also explained that some licenses would not get done without the confidentiality clause. Maybe some companies don't want John Q Public knowing they have stolen property and they now are paying for it, who knows? Also part of the settlement with DL was a silence clause. My thoughts about Cliff is he would love to be more transparent but must toe the line of the legal agreements that have been entered.

Leckrone seemed supremely confident about the Markman and the MMP. He mentioned the expiration dates and the look back period. He also mentioned that there maybe ways to extend them. Just words? Time will tell.

Please login to post a reply
toxic waste
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2010
Social Links
Private Message