Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to pandg222's message

"If he [Leckrone] holds 3,000,000 shares he just might want to see the share price rise to over $2. It is in HIS best interest to get the HIGHEST settlement amount that he can. Is it not true that the more it is the better it is for HIM (and us)?"

Agreed.

He, Dan Leckrone, personally said it - twice. To me, this was the BEST news of the meeting. He is invested, with real shares and not "options" and with real money. He, unlike our BOD, has a vested (no pun) interest in growing the PTSC stock price.

I enjoyed Leckrone's session. His hearing may not be as good as it gets, but once he was clear on the questions I felt his answers were lucid and direct and not trying to dodge anything unless he had a legal obligation of confidentiality. This is why I found him believable. Unlike our BOD he seemed upbeat and at least twice said "for MMP it will get better". Granted the BOD has to be very careful re "forward looking statements" but they never exhibited the confidence and enthusiasm that Leckrone did.

Yes - applauding Leckrone does surprise me... but in a good way.

Please login to post a reply
shboomer
City
near Los Angeles
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007
Social Links