Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I thought this headline was the start of teamwork, why assume TPL does the wrong thing when we did as always, the right thing--

Patrot Scientific Corp Dismisses Action Against Technology Properties Limited LLC--Form 8K

I, like many, am sure may kick themselves for not selling in Febraury/March 14-10. We popped to 14 and all the writing appeared as a love fest between the two PTSC/TPL.....

I assumed replies to my question might be--we crossed final hurdle,TPL love us, hate us, did we not get more out of the headline above?? Patriot demanded some transparency, rights to sue and announce settlements, etc....

So please--pardon me for again assuming all outcomes in courtroom & as they hae in patent office, puts any doubts to bed.

Are you saying TPL after huge win, would walk away? NO, they sell their rears off, and we get our share.

Odd, tends to happen at every level when business is quiet. We (partners) poit fingers and blame the other.

Bottom line, when CASH is flowing everyone is happy. (Greedy leaves the room so to speak) The past has shown similar situations.

We Dismiss Case, nice folks oer at PTSC think they saw something? Or simply were played?

TPL won't let deals go by, we win. So I go on record, we win lawsuits, our share/price goes up, we collect ours.........

Always, wishing PTSC longs a day of reckoning, if you will. The Day We Win........

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
college funds
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/12/2007
Social Links