Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

rosend@sec.gov

bendells@sec.gov

laynem@sec.gov

These are regional contacts that I found while reading through some of the SEC complaints. I suggest, if interested, that you read through many of the complaints filed by the SEC. There I found allegations such as:

Illegally tipping others (insider trading)

False press releases misleading investors

Statements of material facts that may have been misleading to investors

In one complaint certain individuals were accused of fraudulently manipulating the market for company stock by engaging in practices that supported manipulation including the practice of "bid support," deceptive trading in multiple accounts, coordinated trading and controlling the float. The SEC accused insiders and cronies of trading in concert taking advantage of the manipulated markets to sell their stock for a significant profit. The manipulation materially affected the market for this stock and after the manipulation activities ceased, the stock became almost worthless

You may of course, use the usual tip/complaint link on the SEC website. I thought that contacting individuals named in the complaints might be more effective in raising some eyebrows. Each person should do what they think is best for them.

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message