Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

Ron...Thanks a bunch for sharing! Obviously, he could not divulge anything that is not publicly known. But...did you come away feeling as frustrated as ever regarding lack of direction of any kind from the company? Or....Are you now willing to wait and see what transpires in the short term, because he had , maybe , a calm and confident demeanor? I am being serious....not trying to disect your words but like everyone ...looking for something positive even if only a gut feeling. I get the sense that he defines sincere, as being positive, pleasant and avoiding controversial issues which are of significant importance to shareholders. 11 years and counting. For myself....enough time has passed that we should now see WHY we dropped the suit. If it were for shareholder benefit, it would mean there was no longer a reason to proceed because DL was now going to show the money. With no proof of that, I can only conclude DL has PTSC by the .....

Please login to post a reply
beantown
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links
Private Message