Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I asked the receptionist to connect me with Kelly Williams the contact person on their website. I was told that Kelly no longer works there. When I asked her the name of Kelly's replacement she asked me the nature of my call. I replied that I am a PTSC shareholder and in light of the highly publicized settlement agreement, I would like to know if we can expect to see announcements of MMP licensing this week or next. She placed me on hold and then returned to say that no one was available to speak with me and that I should leave my name and number for a return call. I provided her with that information and asked her the name of the person who would be calling me back. She refused to give me any names.....said she was not at liberty to give out names.

So they have my name and number and I have diddly squat in return. If the rest of you would like to give it a try....here is the number for Alliacense:

408-446-4220

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links