Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to bankerson's message

our bod did not throw moore under the bus. moore threw moore under the bus. remember beatty osbourne. we spent millions trying to verify who owned the mmp. lack of a signature remember. moore's signature for work fish and others did. as for our bod, my view correct in their decision. moore had every opportunity to work with ptsc. two forks in the road ptsc good. tpl evil. he could not wait to join tpl. ptsc management in those days was much different then today. pickup the phone and someone would answer and give you public info. i personally insisted someone make a deal with him. their reply we tried. he was only interested what was the best deal for him, not ptsc shareholders. obviously some do not read my prior posts. can he be trusted yes that old word trusted to keep his deal, if our bod decided to yes give him another chance. my view one dealing would be enough for anyone. do not believe anything i post call mr. moore ask him what was wrong with making a deal with ptsc and his employer helmut falk. somebody has to trust the truth. probably the only way any of this is understood is a complete sec report

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message