Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

I'm dismayed that you would again attempt to "flame" me by accusing me of asking "trick questions", but I'll let it go expet to say it would be much nicer, and probably more informative for everyone else, if we could just have a meaningful exchange without bickering. My prior post made no accusations against you, so I would appreciate it very much if you would try to do likewise.

I haven't reviewed the Master Agreement in quite some time, and your original post on this subject made no mention of PTSC being precluded by the MA from making such an announcement --- rather, you stated only that PTSC didn't "have to" do so. However, my recollection is that the MA effectively gives TPL authority over public release of information only as to licensing activities under the Commericalization Agreement and/or the MA in general, not as to information pertaining to other matters such as re-exams of the patents. Similarly, I don't recall that the MA makes any reference to proceedings in the PTO.

Of course, as always, corrections welcome, because, again, I haven't read the MA in a very long while. Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message