Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

"PTSC's rev recognition policy confirms revenues recognized when license confirmed."

No, it doesn't. In fact, a quick look at the 10k and 2 places I find revenue recognition defined says nothing of the sort. How would you even define "when license confirmed".

"PR's and 10q suggest it was recognized in Q3-11"

I see nothing to suggest this. In fact, the language in the PR's suggest otherwise to me.

"PTSC's declarations confirm it was hugely discounted"

PTSC said it was misallocated, not hugely discounted. There's a difference.

As for my laziness, the last 4 days I've been dealing with the death of a client, including attendance at his wake last night and funeral today, along with trying to get a major project done for another client that was put upon me with a "we need it yesterday" tag. For these reasons I was at the office last night until 2 in the morning and will be here again until at least 2 tonight, albeit with time taken off this evening to tend to some personal business. Call it laziness if you want. I prefer to think of it as proper allocation of my time. The above again suggests you were sending me on a wild goose chase. Nice try, trying to BS your way thru. Too bad it didn't work.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message