Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
C-com....
over 13 years ago
in response to CenturyCom's message

"In other words you are not Optymystic?"

No, I'm not, and I'm sure opty is happy about that. :)

On a more serious note, I am neither optimistic nor pessimistic. Rather, I am realistic.

If and when the Company provides information or developments that could reasonably result in optimism, I'll exhibit such along with everyone else. However, the mere continuance of the status quo that we have seen over the last five years --- negative earnings, no business plan other than sporadic licensing/settlement deals of relatively low dollar amounts, a business partner with a conflict of interest and engaging in such to PTSC's detriment (according to PTSC's own allegations), decreasing interaction with shareholders and/or investors, and so forth --- doesn't provide a realistic basis for believing that a turnaround is imminent.

Unless the current conditions change for the better, then, IMO, license number 185, should we ever get there and the Company is still in business, will find PTSC's stock, at best, at much the same level as it is today at license 85 (I didn't check the actual current count, just going by recollection). As always, of course, we shall see.

Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links