Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to blankenship's message

You are stating the obvious BUT

thanks because you got me to write one thought:

just supposin,

Cliff, Johnson and others are kind of forced to be in the quiet mode. Possibly, with dramatic legal requirements coming from all ends even Chuck Moore cannot say peep without messing up the situation. Legally this happens time and again in every legal endeavor.

This does not mean the situation is good but possibly it is or possibly it isn't but mum is the word.

We all know that there are dramatic things going on with Barco, Acer et al and numerous connundrums associated with the Leckrones and Moore.

We are in the waiting mode again and while we are there everything looks inherently horrible. This does not mean it will not turn out horrible. Really, probably the only one who really has a hint is Dan Leckrone.

The one real negative is PDSG. We had hoped against hope that the people there were competent, conscientious and had a product that was marketable. It doesn't seem to have happened.

Corrections welcome. I hope you are wrong Blankenship and I know you do as well.

Cheers and the very best to all.

Please login to post a reply
oscar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2007
Social Links