Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

If the BOD is able to play poker with Leckrone and force him to cede enough power to prove the BOD is credible in protecting PTSC's MMP rights, and there is a substantial publicized settlement or court victory, then all can be forgotten. I will certainly be gone unless there is a promising future.

Forcing Leckrone to publicize a settlement figure would go a long way in proving to PTSC shareholders that PTSC has regained significant control of the MMP carriage.

Publicized court settlement: There were publicized settlements with Intel, AMD, HP, Fujitsu and one other company that escapes me.

To the naysayers: Why can't there be a public settlement with the T3 if we truly have the goods? It has been done before and there is no reason it can't be done again, especially if we are going to all the trouble of going through a Markman, etc. I'm sure we could've already settled for peanuts with the T3 as we have with countless other companies.

So what is going on behind the curtain?

All can easily be forgotten. The bottom line is the bottom line = Money => SP appreciation. Everything else is hot air.

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
ease2002
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2011
Social Links