Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Not bashing? In your original post, and the one to which this replies, you suggest that PTSC is too inept to file early (which they don't have to do, very few companies do, and where there are several reasons why such action may not be wise). Now you go so far as to suggest that filing one day early would have improved market perceptions. Where do you get this stuff? "I guess I must've made it all up! LOL"

And, as usual, you apply info from the past that IS NO LONGER PERTINENT. The ONLY reporting of licensing we will see is in the SEC filings per PTSC's recent advice. Thus, again, I appreciate the timely filing with the opportunity to enable MORE reported activity. Somehow this simple concept escapes you.

From now on I'll just report posts that I consider bashing or otherwise in violation, then process with a warning or a ban like I'm chartered to do. To date I've been very hesitant to act independently, preferring two sets of HL eyes on any proposed action. That obviously doesn't work.

Other HLs who seem so diligent in applying the rules obviously do so selectively. I now see posts that are clearly OT being allowed - messages that would have been best sent via pm. But other posts in perceived violation result in a ban.

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined