Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

...this week. Thanks for continuing to provide common sense and sound analysis.

From what I have read in various financial publications over the years, the factors you mentioned in your post to which I am responding seem to be universally accepted by financial and corporate governance experts as being extremely important for investors and shareholders. Conversely, I haven't seen any such experts saying that those factors should be ignored, and that investors and shareholders should instead be relying on whether message boad communities are blowing "postive" or "negative" about a given company, or how many "bashers", figuratively speaking, have been notched on the cyber-gunhandles of those who apparently believe that doing so will affect the stock price.

My hope is that we will someday be able, from a rational standpoint, to be more positive about the outlook for PTSC. For that to occur, however, the Company will need to stop recycling the past --- and instituting the policies you mentioned would certainly be important steps in doing so, not to mention being recognizable as such to the investment community.

Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links