Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Although I have not posted anything in quite some time I hope you will allow me to do so now. Lambertslunatics posted a very detailed and well thought out plan to generate interest in PTSC as an investment for the investors. There is only one problem with his plan. The investors have already made their judgment on PTSC. Hence, the value of PTSC sits at $0.12 or so. Although some of us, myself included, believed there was enormous value in the MMP and its potential, the simple fact is that our enthusiasm is not shared by the investment community.

I will like all of you to know that I have been invested in PTSC for over 10 years. I do not wish to disrespect Lambertslunatics and I only offer this comment in with best intentions.

Some of you have suggested that we need to put out PR releases extolling the incredible value of this stock. There is a small problem with this. It’s called fraud. Here in New Jersey there is a legendary scam artist name Robert Brennan who has been a guest of one our finest Federal Penal Institutions for several years. He was famous for promoting small, OTC companies with enormous earnings potential (sound familiar). His TV ads showed him flying around in his helicopter (much like that other fraud with the really bad toupee, I will not name him for legal reasons, but he does have a really bad TV show). None of those companies ever met the promotial expectations. The point is that you can not simply solve your investment problems but issuing a PR campaign.

Now, I must admit this does a disservice to Lambertslunatics plan. I am not smart enough to debate it nor am I willing to get involve in some of the silly back and forth garbage that has been occurring on this board. I merely wish to point out the essential fact that the market has already made its judgment much to my and most others disappointment. Hopefully the court cases that are currently underway will be resolved in our favor. Until then I really don’t see anything that can be done by an effective board or an ineffective board to increase the value of PTSC share price.

Some of you have suggested that we need to put out PR releases extolling the incredible value of this stock. There is a small problem with this. It might be called fraud. Here in New Jersey there is a legendary scam artist name Robert Brennan who has been a guest of one our finest Federal Penal Institutions for several years. He was famous for promoting small, OTC companies with enormous earnings potential (sound familiar). His TV ads showed him flying around in his helicopter (much like that other fraud with the really bad toupee, I will not name him for legal reasons, but he does have a really bad TV show). The point is that you can not simply solve your investment problem s but issuing a PR campaign.

Now, I must admit this does a disservice to Lambertslunatics plan. I am not smart enough to debate it nor am I willing to get involve in some of the silly back and forth garbage that has been occurring on this board. I merely wish to point out the essential fact that the market has already made its judgment much to my and most others disappointment. Hopefully the court cases that are currently underway will be resolved in our favor. Until then I really don’t see anything that can be done by an effective board or an ineffective board to increase the value of PTSC share price.

I do wish all of you well. And kudos to Lambertslunatics for his thoughtful and detailed work. I just disagreed with him, with all due respect.

Please login to post a reply
Alton
City
Chatham, NJ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/10/2008
Social Links