Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

I remeber some here loudly voicing their demands for Aquiring 'anything' (my paraphrase) just for the sake of Aquiring.. appearance IMO... Which I personally did not endorse, and felt it was insane actually... The money should have been sat on until that day we had Rexams in hand and most of litigation expense was past [but that I'm sure sounded too boring]... I am quite confident Brian felt the same... Personnaly I made multiple posts to Pohl beseaching him that if they felt they had to invest, to seek advice as to how to invest the MMP funds properly.. knowing full well what would happen if they didn't.. I would have preferred they not be spent at all... I am quite confident this was Brian's philosophy also.

I also know for a fact that Brian was oposed to the divys.. knowing full well what they were.. a give away of what is proving to be precious funds.. all while we had 400M shares outstanding..

Brian and others back then, and many, many more now, are critical of the BoD because of their track record.. costly backroom dealings, terrible frontroom deals, conflicts of interests, apathy to the retail sharholder... Sometimes I feel like Bill Murray halfway thru Ground Hog Day..

Accusing or suggesting Brian, or any of the other dozens of PO'd participants on this forum, of bashing or having an 'agenda' is ludacris.. They are, as am I, just sick and tired of status quo.. while those responsible (hint: not retail shareholders) continue to profit

Hind site is 20/20... Brian's eyesite has been 20/20 thru all this crap

jmo

Please login to post a reply
BaNosser
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004