Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Alliacense
over 13 years ago

I called today but only got a voice mail message. Then I googled their London address and found the information below. However, I am not sure that it has anything to do with Alliacense. Nice place.United Kingdom
"SANDHURST"

SHRUBBS HILL LANE

SUNNINGDALE

BERKS, SL5 0LD

United Kingdom

"SANDHURST"

SHRUBBS HILL LANE

SUNNINGDALE

BERKS, SL5 0LD

A very extensive family sized house with excellent entertaining facilities. Shrubbs Hill Lane is a pleasant cul-de-sac and Hunters Dell is situated near the end of the road in a lovely quiet location. Virginia Water and Sunningdale town centres are just a short drive away, as is ACS and TASIS. The property is in excellent condition having had several upgrades recently. The accommodation comprises: Six bedrooms : three bathrooms (also one bedroom with en-suite wc and hand basin) : huge drawing room : dining room : study : family room : vaulted sitting room : large bar : kitchen/breakfast room : laundry room : wc : double garage : patio and good size gardens.
A beautiful modern property built in 2006 to very high standards and which has hardly been lived in. Set behind gates in the quiet location of Shrubs Hill Lane this property offers very good living accommodation as well as guest and staff accommodation.
The accommodation comprises: marble entrance hall * drawing room * dining room * study * family room * kitchen/breakfast room opening to sun room * master suite with bedroom, sitting area * dressing room and bathroom * guest suite with dressing area and bathroom * three further bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom * bonus room with fridge/utility area * shower room * staff bedroom and bathroom * guest suite with living room, bedroom and bathroom * double integral garage * private rear garden.

· 7 Bedrooms

Read more: http://www.primelocation.com/uk-property-to-rent/details/id/SGDY7648552/#ixzz1E8nwccvj

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message