Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I am going out on a limb here and probably need help. yes the settlement was probabably trivial. but so was intel. it is what came later. now if cummins is inside like intel,then the manufacturer paid a license just for the powerplant. does this now leave the equipment makers in violation of their license. I am getting confused because of the supreme court ruling. would this in fact make them knowling in violation for a license for not only the engine but all the computer driven hardware in the machine. I know after in tel,settled we got a wave of signings. what i don.t know is after the supreme court ruling if all this applies, or have the rules changed. we now have many companies with cummins manufacturers license. cat on the other hand would probably be mainly in cat equipt, their engines would also be available in other products, but cummins is preferred in my view

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message