Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to jldmt's message

I put the time in my email to IR. As you point out it was one hour after the close here in California. Seems to me that there is a chance that it is true. Now I am wondering what are we all going to be thinking if PTSC offers no response, neither confirms or denies.

Perhaps the dividend thing, if true, is not to be revealed until the court hearing on the 2nd or 3rd or 4th has taken place. Or maybe there is no need for a court hearing and that won't be known until the parties tell the judge that on one of those dates.

So now I will ask the question to all: if the dividend story is true, are you going to bank the money or buy more PTSC shares???

I am laughing about all these crazy developements. But I'd rather be laughing all the way to the bank ( or my brokers office to buy more ).

And of course, whether it is true or not, how can we blame or not blame the BoD for this new confusion? Just how did a news company get this info and then decide to publish it?

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message