Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

One can see from these notes and your highlighting why the BOD chose to move the meeting to Chicago in the dead cold of winter. But their evasion of the shareholders failed because a few smart dedicated and tough shareholders did show up. And they made their notes, and they shared them!! No wonder no recording devices are not allowed. I remember Storm King's notes here on the board just after the meeting. It is very interesting "to me" how information then has now taken on a clearer and/or new meaning.

As one example, this time when I read the lines about Gloria stating that friends and family own the stock it came to me that those people get to vote. She has 990K shares which I believe she would vote for herself. So now just who are the family and friends? She didn't say how many shares they own or control? Are they friends and family who bought the stock? Or are they owners of the stock who became friends because she votes to do business in a way that benefits them? I guess I know who she thinks and hopes will be voting for her seat on the board. Well maybe now with a low share price they have sold off or are now ready to vote her off.

Where ever the meeting is held it should have video conferencing, no ifs ands or buts!

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message