Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to patientman's message

I am not surprised that you missed my point- so I'll draw a map- Getting a pool of money together and handing it to people who will have this kind of advice (lawyers) will inevitably lead to them counseling you that the only "real" option (doing something) is to sue the BOD if you want to effect change. They won't tell you that they will scoop off most of the "winnings" to cover their "costs". They also won't tell you that the chances of actually "gaining control" in any decision-making in any meaningful way are slim to none. They will simply take what you give them and probably ask for more later and if they actually win a court decision they will cut checks to each of you for ~ .000325 cents per share held at the time of the suit. Satisfied with yourselves now?

Why don't you all take GK Richard's advice and take this plan and all of the chest-beating offline? If you are going to do it. Just do it.

Please login to post a reply
stillpoint21
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2006
Social Links
Private Message