Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to paylslyone's message

As someone who has no emotional ties to PTSC (I do have some skin in the game) I have to say that I think his guess valid. Can you say based on our BODs and patent office past actions that the situation he outlined isnt a very real possibility?

Can you say based on past actions and PRESENT extreme difficulties (with the same talented BOD) that you would recommend buying here, as compared to waiting to see the action taken by the patent office?

IF we go to re-exam process I would say .09 is a very likely scenario.

Even if you don't believe in PTSC using a death spiral financing ( btw what would you call the deal with Swarz that was made in the past..."to save the company"?) do you actually think that 1 years worth of money is enough?

IMO based on past actions by ALL the players that was a very realistic scenario he posted.

The bright side is that if it does go sub .10 with a possible re-exam announcement, then there is just a good possibility of a double when they announce a new NIRC.

But what do I know, I am just an anonymous poster on a penny stock message board.

(I) C. W.

ps...It is ALL about the Benjamins and how our BOD can keep THEMSELVES in business.

Please login to post a reply
cantwait
City
In a theater near you
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2006
Social Links