Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Might part of the confusion be your letter to the SEC?:

Re:Patriot Scientific Corporation Board of Director Nomination – Pedro Lozano, Jr.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Patriot Scientific Corporation (the “Company), a Delaware corporation, has notified me

through their attorney that it intends to omit from its proxy statement and form of proxy

from its 2010 Annual Shareholders Meeting (collectively, the “2010 Proxy Materials”) a

shareholder proposal submitted by Ms Analisa Lozano and Pedro Lozano, Jr.I have also

been informed that the Company intends to request a no-action letter from the Securities

and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) pursuant to Rule 14a-8 (“Rule 14a-8”)

promulgated under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Act”), and

therefore intends to exclude the Proposal.

I am requesting that the Commission review this matter to determine whether the

Company may exclude this Proposal without risking the initiation of an enforcement action

by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

I have also sent copies of this correspondence to the Company through their attorney

pursuant to Rule 14a-8(k), which provides that shareholder proponents must provide

companies a copy of any correspondence that the proponents elect to submit to the

Commission or the staff of the Division of Corporation Finance (the “Staff”).Accordingly, I

am taking this opportunity to inform the Company that if the Company elects to submit

additional correspondence to the Commission or the Staff to this Proposal, a copy of that

correspondence should concurrently be furnished to the undersigned pursuant to Rule

14a-8(j).

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

July 19, 2010

Page 2

Please acknowledge receipt of this letter and its enclosures by file-stamping the enclosed

copy of this letter and returning in the enclosed self-addressed envelope.If you have any

questions concerning the Proposal or this request, please call the undersigned at

(210) 274-8083.

Very truly yours,

Pedro Lozano, Jr.

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/433253-director-nomination-pedro-lozano-jr/?message_id=1416932#message_1416932

Be well

Please login to post a reply
milestone
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2005
Social Links