Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Bingo!
about 14 years ago

Finally some honesty starts to enter the scene. Dispite all the obvious related concerns at least the facts and hopefully truth will be put on the table. As Wolf mentioned "discovery" very important lets see what we really are dealing with and who we are really in bed with. So many times people have said " I know what I own " from a patent position I believe without a doubt we now know, however from a commercial point of ownership view, I think we will finally find out. This master agreement, PDS, joint venture, smacks of abuses if not down right illegal or mismanagement activity. My thanks to the indivduals who are responsible for taking these actions even if they are way over due.

One last point is that the last loud discussion that took place on this forum may well have help push this to the point of action. We need to keep all these people honest if this stock is going to go anywhere. It's call creditability without it you have nothing!

Napapro

Please login to post a reply
Napapro
City
Napa
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/16/2007