Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I gave you a thumbs up and I fully understand your anger as I have the same over the years from poorly related messages.

As we sat in a world of non disclosure, knowing little about what was going on and then trusting in Rick Goerner who the board jumped at because of the seeming quagmire of PTO actions on the MMP and from the onslaught of shareholder revolt and precipitous fall in the SP to the .60 cent range. Thanks to Goerner, we ended up where we are now on the promise that MMP was a thing of the past only needed to set up the monster of an organization he promised that we now see continually unfolding. Only with the help of Baroni and shareholder retaliation from people like Stan Caplan did the board come to realize that they were screwed again. People like you and You were following things closely throughout and so was milestone. With the incipient destruction I on the other hand became so angry that I could not think what PTSC was doing and I would imagine that the BOD did also. The MMP seemed to be in bad shape. PUBPAT had hounded the MMP into what appeared to be a non relenting assault on its very existence and with the money I lost and the meandering approach of Goerner, that I initially thought was going to lead us in a positive direction, I stayed away first on the OT board lol and then finally quitting, and really lost interest in what I felt was a company dead in the water, drowning in its own lack of promise and direction.

Although I still followed remotely, suddenly I saw some hope when Goerner was fired. My return has come from there. I still have hope and I believe that Carlton Johnson has come from out of the ashes to save PTSC. It might have been completely destroyed. They are now in the fight of their life. I will talk more later about this but I have to run and will get back as soon as I can. I will say in closing here that people like you and Milestone are the backbone of this board. If either of you were not here. The board would be less.

Please login to post a reply
oscar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2007
Social Links
Private Message