Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
IMHO,
about 14 years ago
Re: IMHO,
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
in response to SGE1's message

I was a stock broker for a national firm for many years. We were always told 2 things motivate - Fear & Greed. As long as we were fearful and Lec was greedy then everything was in balance and there was no thrust to drive change. Now we have less fear and it seems the greed thing is not working out too well for Lec. This is a point where the power dynamic can change, IMO.

As far as those that now criticize, it is their fear that causes indecision; their way of coming to grips with their "Fight or Flight" response. This will change as soon as “news” can be freely released.

I believe that good management is NOT paid to "push another pawn". At many points management must commit to significant, sometimes risky, action and stand judged by the result, as we have been discussing. IMO, this present "reconnaissance in force" will be a game changer. In order to preserve even a trace of legitimacy, our BOD really does not have a choice.

Given recent revelations, they can no longer continue leading from the safety of their detached HQ for we barbarians have been at their gate. They are now forced by this circumstance, and empowered by the strategic weakness Lec has brought upon himself by his “in your face” actions against us, to kick the ball over the edge.

I do not think this action fails. It has been called for for a long long time. Perhaps I have not given the BOD enough credit (I gave them none). Perhaps they were just letting Lec’s indiscretions finally accumulate to legally actionable levels. OK then, trip the pawns and let the Bishops and Knights sally forth with vigor! Let the trap be sprung.

We have committed to a Chess move which will force a cascade of changes and result in a much simpler and more easily understood field of play. I think our position improves.

Trade the moves if you wish but your last trade really needs to be a large buy, and soon.

All in MHO.

Please login to post a reply
skip1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links