Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to HUNTINGTON-L's message

Yes, we spoke and you rascal, you are a real charmer. We had a very fun 3 way call that day. I haven't forgotten.

There has never been any question about the business you were in, but I would never ask for details of your personal life. It's none of my business. I've told a few things about myself, but not all. It's nobody's business. A lot of things are told here that really don't belong on a board of any kind.......especially a financial board.

Too often, personal information colors the opinion we have of others and I will not fault anyone for not posting it. I'm well aware that you are not a mean person and I'm sorry if my post caused you to think that I implied that. I do, however, think that our discussions and disagreements should be handled in a civil manner.

When this is behind us, maybe we can all talk again. It was a fun day.

P.S. I agree that milestone would probably be a crackerjack used car dealer. I'm convinced that he could make a huge success of anything he tried.

Please login to post a reply
manor27
City
West Palm Beach
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/16/2007
Social Links