Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

And there it goes, right through that proverbial ring!

I hereby announce my candidacy for BoD.

Having thought about it for a couple of months, and more so this week, I've decided to take the plunge.

My objective is primarily to offer an alternative, as it has always bugged me, in any election, when a candidate runs unopposed. As I understand it (and as it was originally envisioned), the suggestion is to add a new BoD member.

My decision came after my last contact with Stan last Monday, when he encouraged my participation.

My platform? Not unlike Stan's. The fact of the matter is that Stan and I have been in contact on this issue for a couple of months. I, with the help of a few others, helped Stan by providing the original draft of his letter to PTSC. The original included more suggestions, but was whittled down, and Stan whittled further but maintained the essence. But in all fairness, Stan was a primary contributor in forming those suggestions. The primary suggestion, to (at the time) appoint a new BoD member was originally more ambiguous, as a candidate was not identified - only the desired attributes of the ideal candidate.

Everyone here KNOWS me. Everyone here is aware of contributions I've made to this company in the best interest of shareholders. I am a "doer" - but capable of (extremely long-winded) communication as well.

Having said that, I'll stop. I've set the stage.

Let the interview begin.

I apologize in advance for any delayed replies, as I have other things to do today and the next few days - I cannot do a "24/7" thing.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004