Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Welcome Pete,

I read your resume. I also read all the talk about,you not being qualified for this position.I have owned ptsc stock for over 10 years.The ceo and the b.o.d have done nothing to show me that they care about their shareholders.I would think almost everyone on this board would agree.I am a native Texan,and have great respect for the Texas Rangers,and the Department of public safety also the U.S.Army.One thing these organizations teach you is honesty,integrity,and careing about your fellow man.That to me is something this current b.o.d at ptsc care anything about.We need as many board members looking out for the shareholders that we can get.I am from the old school,in Texas a hand shake was a contract.I think your back ground is just fine. I don't think you could mess it up any worse.We need new blood to get us to where this stock belongs.We all saw the potential in ptsc mmp portfolio.Lets get these greedy carpet baggers out of this company,so we can retire with dignity. When your name is on the ballot.I will support you.

Good luck with your career,

God bless,Bob

Please login to post a reply
investorhog1
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/04/2006