Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to gcduck's message

GcDuck.......When i read your posts it appears that you have blinders on....I can not understand why you have blind faith in our BOD....Yes Mr Lozano does not have the experience that most here would get behind.....

Concerning Mr Caplan , at the SHM that i attended in 2008 the entire board was well aware of who he was ...He knows our history and has been a very successful business man....He is qualified .....

I believe that we are broken and that the people in place would not know how to protect and monetize any golden goose............Our patents are not in safe hands....

While we might get lucky with the current crew and reach higher prices with some signings i agree 100% with Wolf that with qualified people running this company we will be highly successful.....PDS is a joke as we are out voted.....

Everywhere we turn the current BOD has made decisions out of weakness/desperation .......When the smart monies were GETTING out / it was well documented that it was highly risky at the time / Mr Flowers was putting our monies in danger...

So many blunders that it's impossible to defend..........

This is my 11th year owning PTSC....I never traded the stock.......Yes i am here for the patents and the DREAM that our BOD will step down.....

Have a good day.....

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005