Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: Hello
about 14 years ago
in response to Stan-Caplan's message

Stan,

Mine would be a "yes" - in part. I agree with certian comments made by both Larbac and Napapro. I am not in favor of a clean slate approach for reasons already articulated. Our approach should be selevtive replacement and probably start with the good "Dr." (probably a good fellow / person but not sure what he brings to the table).

If you are willing to take on the task and agree not to accept (other than say travel / other expenses) the out of line compensation as the other BOD members have received, you have my support. If you agree to look out for the best interest of all PTSC shareholders, you have my support. If you agree to place the shareprice at the focus of your efforts, you have my support. If you agree to attempt to keep shareholders relatively informed in compliance with laws, you have my support. If you agree to keeping PTSC's interests at the foremost (i.e. as with TPL / PDS), you have my support.

Please do not overlook the value of PDSG. While I agree that this effort should "run under its own steam", it should have a reasonable time to "get it legs" as it appears to be on the cusp of adding value.

Thank you for your efforts..

Please login to post a reply
MagBeach
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/12/2007
Social Links