Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

could run as a member for the PTSC board of directors and (s)he would garner more votes than any of the 5 current members, in my opinion. The current board is afraid of allowing anyone to run against them, because one of them would be ousted.

Just ask Mr. Flowers how many qualified nominees who have followed the rules have been denied the opportunity to be placed on the proxy by the board. I smell fear, fear of losing their positions. Imagine that you are a politician and you get to decide whether you want an opponent or not. This is the current state of affairs on the board at this time. If they don't want competition, regardless of your qualifications, all they have to say is "sorry, the current directors decided that they have the necessary experience in mergers and acquisitions/experience in the semiconductor industry to lead PTSC into the future, and have decided not to place you on the proxy."

Don't believe me? Call Mr. Flowers and ask him yourself. Time to make a change in the rules.

Please login to post a reply
PTSC2010
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/09/2010
Social Links
Private Message