Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to kamranta's message

We "think" we see the big money. I believe they ( the 3 parties and insiders like Baroni and company contacts), they "know" if the big money is out there. I want them to share the money as we have believed it would be shared. Not all of it going to DL by some trickery or deception.

Three people share a loaf of bread in equal thirds, fine all can stay alive. Three people share a $100.00, fine every one gets $33.33 cents ( but who gets the extra penny?). Three people share a million dollars, still who gets the extra penny? Three people share 3 billion dollars. That would be 3 million for two of the parties and the rest for the other party, right? I mean how much is enough? Sometimes the bigger numbers just make people act strange. Like I wrote, sometimes. This time I hope all parties can see the advantages to working together to make tons of money so all are justly rewarded.

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message