Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Let's talk
about 14 years ago

Some of you may already wealthy just from this week's activity in share price. Good for you, you made a smart investment. My guess is that the vast majority of us are nowhere near break even but we are definitely better off today than yesterday.

OK...the USPTO makes publically available a notice to the world that the 336 is as strong as ever. What will it take for this stock to reach $2 and in what timeframe?

Will license agreements alone be enough to get us there this year?

Will it be another waiting game for each quarterly report to find out how well the company is actually doing or not?

What if there is disappointment again....not enough money coming in from the MMP, or yet another re-exam request submitted and the short wait (hopefully) for rejection.

We always seem to be waiting for something and I am not sure what that something needs to be for us to be at $2.

Didn't PTSC state in the last financials that they had enough money left to keep the company running for 12 mos (corrections welcome). We are zipping through that money every month without a word about how we have coming in. I sure wish they would start talking numbers in each and every PR.

Are we talking years before we see $2 or is it possible for this to happen this year? Let the experts speak, please.

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message