Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optik's message

How long has it been since shareholders have been waiting for re-certs and litigation to be resolved? While the wait continues there has been bad decision after bad decision made by the BoD. This has been discussed it seems over years (not days or months).

At what point do we say enough is enough? I don't think we need to worry about a shareholder revolution driving PTSC out of business. Current management seems to be doing a fine job of that.

IMHO non of the board members need the money they are being paid to buy food, clothing or shelter for themselves or their families. So then, why do they remain when they know they have not performed well and do not have the full support of shareholders? Is it easy money with no accountability? What possible reasons could keep them in their positions other than a lack of conscience to do well by all of us by finding more competent replacements?

I still believe in the value of the MMP and that is why I hold and hold and hold for my retirement and my heirs. At this point there is nothing for either.

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message