Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: Get out
over 14 years ago
Get out
over 14 years ago

You have to look at whatever your shares are worth right now and ask "if I had that much money in the bank would I use it all to buy PTSC stock" - if not then you are foolish to not get out and put the money to its better use. That is what I just did and feel much better for it. Ive lost just as much, if not more, than anyone else on here. I only recently joined the forum but Ive been a shareholder for years. I kept hanging on rationalizing all the obvious bad news to why the big hit was just around the corner. This company is either one of the most corrupt or most incompetent or both, that I have ever seen. I am now convinced there is no way this company will ever make any money for shareholders. Either no more money is coming, or it will come and be squandered - again, more likely the former. Yes I am bitter and angry, and yes its mostly my own fault for being greedy as I have had the opportunity over the years to get out at a rediculous profit and then several opportunities to get out with little damage. Regardless of my own fault, I also blame the BOD as I do not think this company has been operated in good faith to maximize shareholder wealth as it is required to do.

Please login to post a reply
tshaw
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/10/2009
Social Links
Private Message