Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to paylslyone's message

So you think it's humorous that the management of this forum is performed in such fashion? I suppose you also think it's funny when one Hub Leader, when his actions are questioned, reports violations and issues warnings to members questioning? And banning a member for same?

All these posts about the credentials and integrity of a fellow member, when posts about the integrity of a Hub Leader are forbidden - by that Hub Leader?

My apologies, but I just can't get past this. Of course PTSC, particularly the PTO aspect, is the primary focus of my attention. But I cannot ignore the fact that the management of the primary, supposedly best quality forum for info and discussion of PTSC is corrupted. Not by the alleged OSC Agora scam, but by one Hub Leader.

Management by emotion, ignoring content and objectivity. Isn't that more a stereotype female trait?

The actions of that Hub Leader have virtually forced me to take some actions as a Hub Leader that I would never have considered (or even discovered) had it not been for this obvious one-sidedness. I'm not happy about it....

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined