Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ease2002's message

Please explain this:

"I love how Milestone and Sge are already in spin mode ... "

and "All anyone should be talking about are these allegations."

When and how did I "spin" anything? By pointing out the fact that the allegations have to do with pumping, which has been virtually absent from this board? Oh, one recent exception; Brian's recent post referencing $5. A pretty blatant pump IMO.

So explain how the allegations could relate to PTSC. Really, I'm open to an opinion that makes sense in this regard.

Or are you suggesting there has been high volume shorting of PTSC? The stats don't support same.

BTW, I don't recall Agora ever "advertising" or promoting PTSC at all. Am I just forgetting? I definitely don't remember them ever doing a top-of-message-list blog or anything pertaining to PTSC like we frequently see, particularly for certain mining stocks.

So again, please explain how PTSC or this board is part of the allegations against Agora. Because PTSC once engaged Agora for a very short period of time? Isn't it possible that PTSC discovered the Agora game (perhaps via solicitations of some sort from Agora), and abruptly terminated the deal due to concerns along these lines?

Now that may sound a bit far-fetched, but no more so than the "spin" you are pushing IMO.

I await your educated opinion(s).

The other thing that I was pointing out was the observation that recently there was a great deal of concern about the management of this board on a more "local" level. Anyone questioning that management by one Hub Leader was dealt with harshly, the reason being that the posts were, in his stated opinion, "disruptive and off topic". In dealing with the situation, the Hub Leader further demonstrated the exact behavior being questioned. Apparently someone never learned that "when you find yourself standing in a hole, stop digging".

Now, suddenly, this issue for Agora is somehow "our issue", when I await some evidence/reason that PTSC is remotely involved. IMO, these posts have been nothing but "disruptive and off topic" (i.e., if you just have to talk about it, take it to the OT board or elsewhere). Yet no action by that Hub Leader. Why is that?

I personally suspect this is just a convenient diversion of attention from our "local issues". Note the players. Note who is promoting the ongoing discussion of Agora's problems. Note who jumped in, seemingly out of the blue, with confrontations to kill discussion and divert attention from those "local issues" previously. Just another "observation". Sorry if I find it intriguing.

JMHOs,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined