Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ads123's message

An SEC investigation would not bother me at all, as long as we understand the potential ramifications of doing so at this juncture, i.e., with the re-cert of the '336 on the table. If you will look back at some of my posts from long ago, you will see I was saying the same thing --- I don't necessarily like the idea of an investigation on the cusp of such an event, but, at some point, when such hopefully momentous events fail to actually become momentous, action certainly becomes warranted.

What I object to is someone coming onto a message board and making some ridiculous post about perceived "bashers" who ought to be worried about the BoD asking them to be investigated. I don't think our BoD even has the guts to do so, but frankly, I hope I'm wrong and that they will bring it on.

Unfortunately, this forum has become largely a discussion about identifying supposed "bashers" and making personal attacks, rather than one in which realistic ideas and information are exchanged. Perhaps it can be turned around, but at this point, doing so would be quite a task.

Hope you are well. Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links