Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

"And they can't even use RG as an effective scapegoat - don't work if everyone knows who gave the final blessings."

I don't think RG picked the companies we invested in. I think they were all tied together through acqaintances with the board too many coincidences. Turns out that Atam Lalchandani lived in incline village.

Old Boys Club?

posted on Feb 05, 10 07:01PM

Maybe I am just being paranoid, or is it too much of a coincidence, but it seems each one our of investments has a tie in, every so slight, with a current, or a former member of PTSC or TPL. Scripps comes to mind and now Incline village. Think Chuck Moore. So how much research was really involved in their acquisitions and was RG really to blame for picking them, did he even make those choices at all ?

AVOT MEDIA

,MANAGEMENT TEAM

Atam Lalchandani - Chairman and CEO

Atam Lalchandani is a long-time veteran in the information technology industry. After joining National in a financial management position in 1977, he served as CFO and CAO of National Advanced Systems, a subsidiary of National Semiconductor from 1983 to 1989. During 1990, he was the CFO of Oracle Corporation’s domestic operations. From 1990 to 1992, he served initially as CFO and later as CEO of Objectivity, a database software company. Since 1992, Atam has served as a financial and strategy consultant for various technology companies, including @Home Network, Juniper Networks, Cerent and Equinix, especially in their early stages. In addition to his mentoring of early stage technology companies, Atam serves on the Board of Trustees of Sierra Nevada College in Incline Village, Nevada. Atam received a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from IIT, Bombay, India and an MS and Ph.D. in Operations Research from Cornell University.

http://www.avotmedia.com/en/about/management-team/

Please login to post a reply
CenturyCom
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/30/2005
Social Links