Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Since I don't know exactly why RG was let go, I don't think I am qualified to say good or bad.

I am disappointed that once again PTSC has made a big change without any of it's shareholder knowing what the heck is going on with this public company.

Good, bad or indifference, I can't see this stock going anywhere until the LEADERSHIP of this company is accountable. Investors (not the forum members here) are not ready to jump into PTSC until this company shows the world what it's intention is and who is leading. IMO

MMP will do fine, simply because of TPL, but how will that translate to PTSC shareprice, until the confidence of those in charge of PTSC could comes across to the rest of the world.............well you see were the shareprice is currently.

There is no mystery here folks! Until the BOD gets it's act together....another promising CEO will come and go. (History has funny way of repeating itself). Just what will it take to make PTSC a bonafide big exchange company? I am not sure if it is just having a chest full of money.....as many here smarter than stated something in the line of "Lottery winners can and do end up broke".

I feel bad for many here that are in too deep and wish the best for all.

Of course there is still hope; I don't think the game is over yet (optimistic side in me).

Lastly, I am baffled how the leadership, a group of highly intelligent individuals whom appear to be respected in their related field can not make PTSC become a more highly regarded company.

glta

Tom

Please login to post a reply
kamranta
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004