Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Surely the point is that there is far too little scrutiny of every company? Conversely, unfettered information would put any company at a disadvantage, in my opinion.

As to common sense, we both know that the permissable replies will never satisfy everyone, thereby opening the door to further negativism.

The main problem, as I perceive it, lays in the instant gratification of monetary gain - when profits are rolling in and the share price is increasing no questions are asked. Once the price stalls, retreats, or there aren't the anticipated gains, 20/20 hindsight kicks in and the blame lays everywhere apart from the investor who remained holding stock in the company, who in not taking some gains hung on in the anticipation of even greater profits.

The decision to invest, or not, ultimately rests with investor, based on the available information.

Do I want more information? Obviously. Will I get it? No.

Hopefully, Moore's recent revelations will place PTSC in a much stronger position.

Be well

Please login to post a reply
milestone
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2005
Social Links