Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
synonyms discuss, argue, debate mean to discourse about in order to reach conclusions or to convince. discuss implies a sifting of possibilities especially by presenting considerations pro and con <discussed the need for a new highway>. argue implies the offering of reasons or evidence in support of convictions already held <argued that the project would be too costly>. debate suggests formal or public argument between opposing parties <debated the merits of the amendment>; it may also apply to deliberation with oneself <I'm debating whether I should go>.
The artistry of putting a positive spin on any outcome may be beneficial in the short term but over any longer period of time becomes just as detrimental as infighting over personalities, in my opinion.
I sincerely hope and trust that no negative sanctions are placed on those for whom such a sweet pill is difficult to swallow, and that dissenting views are given the space and time they merit in order to maintain a full discussion on the available information.
Be well
Please login to post a reply
milestone
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2005
Social Links