Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to billwilke's message

Bill,

One slight modification to your statement, "This thing tanked after the 10Q,..."

This thing tanked after the Texas "business agreement" with the NDA being announced, and was only temporarily propped by irrational exhuberence over the possibility of gazillions coming out in the 10Q report. I am not talking about Lamberts spreadsheets, I thought they were reasonable, and worth a few dollars bet. I am talking about the irrationality of the person tha posted that he (LL and others) were purposely underestimating possible revenues.

Of course since this is my opinion as no one else is writing it, I believe as I stated before. The NDA was requested by ptsc due to capitulation. The $2 and change shareprice will be the high for this incarnation. The company is transitioning into a new business model and attempting this with M+A and it's dwindling funds. As stated before the results of the USPTO or M + A better be clean and green before th Annual report hits the streets or everyone should be able to have the opportunity to buy shares again for pennies.

Maybe the next incarnation will hit $2.25. If it does I hope those that didn't learn the first few times will have for the next. "Experience provides for a great lesson, however it's price is dear" Ben Franklin

Good Luck

(I) can't wait

Please login to post a reply
cantwait
City
In a theater near you
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined