Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

This job is a one way communication set up for the purpose to let the BoD know the concerns of the equity holders. This is not a two way street. The lack of imformation is directly the Board's actions. There is really no need for a NDA with respect to a rep unless the board let's the rep attend meetings where issues are discussed in front of a rep. Brian in his job could have done it all by email and phone conversations and gained nothing from them except a thank you.

I have no idea if Brian had access to meeting where issues are talked about in front of him or maybe they wanted a NDA just becaues someone may slip up and say something they should not.

Anyway = everyone should be outright greatfull for his time to do so on our behalf. Who among you would or could have done better? We in this country work better as a Republic not a Democracy, which is "mob rules" .

Misdirected anger

I guess now all we will have is Eric Swartz as an unoffical spokesman for all us equity holders.

Brian, Thank you so much for your time and effort for all of us, even the misguided ones. I for one am greatfull !

Please login to post a reply
envexed
City
Arkansas
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links