Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

n'er do well share holder rep and we can expect great things to happen as early as today, or maybe tomorrow at the latest. I nominate the cleanser to be our new rep - he surely would have our interests at heart and as an added plus he posts frequently. Mr. Cleanser we'll expect hourly reports and an immediate posting of all the NDA details. Failure to meet this requirement will result in your immediate replacement by EHWEST. Oh wait, that's you. No matter. Whoever you are please tell Mr. Goerner that if he accepts Brian's resignation he should also terminate Hawkins. They do even less than Brian is accused of and they get paid handsomely for doing so.

I know some of you do not like Brian personally even though you have never met him. Many of those critical of Brian are posters I respect. Disagreement over this issue does not change my opinion of those posters. Conversely, their opinion of Brian does not affect my opinion of him. We simply agree to disagree but I refuse to blindly follow in lockstep because it seems to be the popular thing to do right now. I have never met Brian either, but I trust him just as Fut does. He has never given me reason not to.

This forum has truly lost its collective mind. Didn't like Brian? Now what do you have?

Please login to post a reply
EDIGOKIE
City
Waxahachie, TX
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links