Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Several thoughts have run through my mind since reading the Q. First, I agree with ease in his estimation that the J's #s were not included in the Q. I guess we all have to ask ourselves "why not" if that is the way we read it right now. The only explanation that I can come up with is that we could possibly merging with one of th Js and that is "the business resolutiion" part of the deal which could not be announced until after the 9th. All of the happenings in the past several months could fit in to this explanation--the low sp (they were buying up the shares at low price), JT"S statement of "millions in the future", and the hiring of the new BOD members (experienced at getting mergers done). I remember qcduck making a similar guesstimate in the past. I am just bumfuzzled at this point--I do think that there is much more to it than what we read here today, however. If RG is going to give us explanation--WHY does it have to wait until tomorrow--was there a stipulation that it had to wait until  after the 9th? biajj, I hope you chime in with your view of the Q report! GL, ads
Please login to post a reply
ads123
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message